Sectional garage doors are very popular and offer the ultimate in practicality. They can be fitted to almost any size or shape of garage.
Sectional garage doors also referred to as panel-lift garage doors are made up of horizontal panels that are hinged and roll back up over the tracks and place the panels against the ceiling when the door is open.
The sectional garage door is considered the strongest and safest garage door type. Sectional doors generally have many more design options, however they are more expensive.
• Heavy duty galvanised steel hinges.
• Hi-tensile, box section door stiles bonded with adhesive to the door panel, minimising the transmission of sound.
• Nylon wheels for smoother, more durable operation.
Additional reinforcing for wide doors.
• Bottom weather seal – helps stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
• Springs designed for a minimum of 10,000 cycles, giving your door greater durability and longer life.